My 5 favourite Coursera Courses for Python, Data Science and Machine Learning
- – Thanks for this video helps to do the appropiate path. Does anyone have taken the Statistics with Python Specialization from Coursera If someone please advice or leave your comments. I believe is more appropiate for the Data Analysis path right Tnaks.
- – Is that the specific order in how i should approach the courses lt br gt lt br gt So basically I 39 m a Total newb and with zero background in coding what so ever. lt br gt lt br gt I 39 m 30 years old and my goal is to learn Python Data Science and machine learning .. lt br gt lt br gt My goal is to learn that in 2 4 years in between the period to participate in as many relevant projects as i can to put the gained knowledge to work and test. lt br gt lt br gt And after i have learned everything I 39 m looking for work at data science amp Machine learning. lt br gt lt br gt Could you be so kind and let me know in which specific order i should take those courses. lt br gt lt br gt I guess i should start with the mathematics right and then go from the 1 4 that you listed from beginning am i right. lt br gt lt br gt Hope to hear back from you Thank you very much
- – do taking deeplearning specialization course help in becoming a machine learning lt br gt lt br gt career path
- – I personally find the Mathematics for Machine Learning difficult. It is not for beginners as stated in the description.
- – I am super enthusiastic about coursera for summer classes and a professional certification. My major is computer science and minor in cyber security.
These are my 5 favourite Coursera courses for learning python data science and Machine Learning AND HERE S MY PYTHON COURSE NEW FOR 2020http bit.ly 2OwUA09