Customer churn prediction using ANN | Deep Learning Tutorial 18 (Tensorflow2.0, Keras & Python)
- – Thank you so much for this great tutorial and your endless effort to share your knowledge.
- – How to know the number of hidden layers need to be built and the number of neurons in each hidden layer
- – You have such an amazing talent to simplify complex issues and explain them so they look simple. It comes with a lot of hard work and it is very very much appreciated .
- – Sir please don 39 t provide your code our lecturer copied your code and started teaching deep learning if we ask any don 39 t he don 39 t know anything
- – Quick doubt When should the scaling be done After train_test_split or before In this video you did it before but I heard it can lead to data leakage problem. Thank you for the content
In this video we will build a customer churn prediction model using artificial neural network or ANN. Customer churn measures how and why are customers leaving the business. WE will use telecom customer churn dataset from kaggle link below and build a deep learning model for churn prediction. We will also understand precision recalll and accuracy of this model by using confusion matrix and classification report Code https github.com codebasics deep learning keras tf tutorial blob master 11_chrun_prediction churn.ipynb Exercise For exercise go at the end of above notebook. There is a link to kaggle dataset and exercise description Dataset https www.kaggle.com blastchar telco customer churn Next video https www.youtube.com watch v 2osIZ dSPGE amp list PLeo1K3hjS3uu7CxAacxVndI4bE_o3BDtO amp index 19 Previous video https www.youtube.com watch v YmDaqXMIoeY amp list PLeo1K3hjS3uu7CxAacxVndI4bE_o3BDtO amp index 17 Deep learning playlist https www.youtube.com playlist list PLeo1K3hjS3uu7CxAacxVndI4bE_o3BDtO Machine learning playlist https www.youtube.com playlist list PLeo1K3hjS3uvCeTYTeyfe0 rN5r8zn9rw Website http codebasicshub.com Facebook https www.facebook.com codebasicshub Twitter https twitter.com codebasicshub DISCLAIMER All opinions expressed in this video are of my own and not that of my employers .